USING FACEBOOK LIVE
Using Facebook live is just about a must for every business right now. Since this live feature was rolled out to every business page and even to groups, it has grown businesses massively and gotten a ton of organic reach. We all know that Facebook barely gives us any organic reach these days and it is only set to decline I’m afraid.
So here are some Tips on using Facebook live:
– Be sure your lighting is good, also you don’t want a cluttered back ground.
– No background noise, let your audience hear you clearly.
– It’s OK if you get a little flustered, don’t let that discourage you. If anything it – makes you more ‘real’.
– Turn your phone onto airplane mode, it avoids any calls coming in whilst you are live.
– When people ask you questions whilst you’re live, use their name when answering their question, people love to be acknowledged.
– Play around with different times of using Facebook live and different lengths of times too. Try just a quick intro for 2 minutes and then go for longer next time.
– Always use a call to action whilst live.
– Ask people to follow you when you are live, so that they get a message each time you’re live.
These are just a bunch of basic, but very useful tips for you to start your journey using Facebook live. I know for me, going live is way out of my comfort zone, but having just done it a few times recently for a client, I have found I am more confident and actually enjoy them. I used to dread it, but now look forward to it.
It’s OK to make a few notes and pop them near your phone, it’s easy to forget your main points once you go live.
Live video is only going to get bigger as time goes on, so expect to see more and more streams appearing on your feed. So go have fun with it and make it part of your marketing strategy.
Every business needs a strong marketing strategy and Facebook Live is a fabulous FREE tool, so be sure to use it regularly. Free marketing isn’t easy to come by, so when you get a shot at using something this big, you need to step in and start using it. Have fun using Facebook live and start building those all important relationships through it.