5linx (5 lynx) is a business opportunity with pros and cons. Like all business ventures, it can’t please everybody all of the time. When looking at an opportunity, it’s always good to know both sides of the coin so you can make an informed decision. Once you know up front what the pros and cons of “5linx” are, you can position yourself to better maximize your chance of success. Of course pros and cons are relative to the individual’s needs.
Here are some cons of 5linx:
1. There is an investment to get started in 5linx (5 lynx). The start up is $499 one time and a monthly $49.99. For some people this may be a deterrent. The economy is slow, times are challenging and some people may be looking for an opportunity with much less start up costs than 5linx.
2. It takes time to build residual income with 5linx products. The monthly bills for the telecom services which 5linx (5 lynx) provides are low. This means that it takes time to accumulate enough customers to build residuals. You would have to build a team with each member getting their share of customers, so you can accumulate monthly residuals based on customers monthly bills.
3. 5linx requires work. It is NOT a get rich quick scheme, so actual work is involved. You will have to join a 5linx team with a powerful rejection free marketing system, if you want to succeed. This will be a stumbling block for those who don’t want to do their share of work involved. With 5linx, you have to understand it will take some time to make it to the top.
Here a some pros of the 5linx:
1. Investment to get started in “5linx” is relatively low. Unlike some opportunities where you have to invest thousands of dollars up front, 5linx one time investment of $499 and $49.99 per month attracts some people.
2. 5linx provides representatives with a website. This makes it easy for reps to sign up new customers and team members. 5linx also provides a detailed back office which has reps accounts and business information, training documents, as well as 5linx (5 lynx) TV and 5linx University. These resources allow the representatives to focus on goal oriented activities to build their businesses.
3. People use 5linx products and services everyday. No need to convince or explain it to them. They already know about and use phone service(VOIP), cell phones, internet, TV, and more.
4. The 5linx (5 lynx) compensation plan is truly in a class of its own. You get a company leased BMW at the SVP position with free company stock, vacations, monthly expense allowance and more. On top of that you get a company leased Bentley at the Platinum SVP position. Plus a lot of money on the table for 5inx reps.
All businesses have their pros and cons. Do your due diligence to see if 5linx (5 lynx) is right for you or not. Which ever business venture you choose, be sure to do what it takes to make it to the top.